EMS 2023: Deadlines extended
The 34th European Meeting of Statisticians (EMS) will be held in Warsaw, Poland from July 3 to July 7, 2023. New deadlines for submissions and early-bird registration are March 31st and May 5th, respectively. Visit https://ems2023.org/important_dates
The Bernoulli Society was founded in 1975 as a Section of the International Statistical Institute (ISI). The Bernoulli Society now has a membership of more than 1000 representing nearly 70 countries, a third of those also being members of the ISI who chose the Bernoulli Society as their Association.
The objectives of the Bernoulli Society are the advancement of the sciences of probability (including stochastic processes) and mathematical statistics and of their applications to all those aspects of human endeavour, which are directed towards the increase of natural knowledge and the welfare of mankind.
The activities of the Bernoulli Society include organizing or sponsoring international and regional meetings and publications, on its own or jointly with other professional societies. These meetings and publications have a prominent relevance in the fields of mathematical statistics, probability, stochastic processes and their applications.
Write down in your agenda the forthcoming meetings of the Bernoulli Society..
The Bernoulli Society offers membership for PhD students at a nominal fee and 50% reduced membership rate to new members. In addition, members from developing countries are offered a 60% reduction. Joint BS-IMS and ISI-BS-IMS memberships are also possible at a reduced rate.
See the latest Bernoulli News.
Check out our Twitter page
The Bernoulli Society organizes or sponsors several meetings in the area of mathematical statistics and probability, whether physical, virtual, or mixed.
Organizers of a meeting seeking sponsorship should email their request to the Bernoulli Society Scientific Secretary (see Who is Who in the Bernoulli Society for the email address), giving a short summary of the meeting details including dates. The Scientific Secretary will then ask Bernoulli Society Executive Committee to approve the sponsorship.
Bernoulli Society requires three things of a Bernoulli-sponsored meeting:
- They display the Bernoulli logo in publicity;
- They ensure there is a named Bernoulli Society member on the programme committee, who will ensure the meeting is publicized in Bernoulli News as a Bernoulli sponsored meeting and write a brief post-meeting report for Bernoulli News;
- Finally there should be a reduced registration fee for Bernoulli Society members unless the meeting charges a flat fee to all participants.
Subject to deadlines and to space being available, meetings sponsored by Bernoulli Society may submit short notices advertising their meetings for inclusion in Bernoulli News and Bernoulli e-Briefs. (See Publications for e-mail addresses of the Editors of Bernoulli News and Bernoulli e-Briefs.)
- Extreme Value Analysis (EVA 2023) in Milan, Italy, June 26-July 1, 2023. conference website.
- 34th European Meeting of Statisticians in Warsaw, Poland, July 3-7, 2023. conference website.
- XVI Latin American Congress in Probability and Mathematical Statistics in São Paulo, Brazil, July 10-14, 2023. conference website.
- 64th World Statistics Congress in Ottawa, Canada, July 16-20, 2023. conference website.
- 43rd Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications in Lisbon, July 24-28 2023. conference website.
- 23rd European Young Statisticians Meeting in Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2023. conference website.
Bernoulli regular meetings
Bernoulli-IMS World Congress in Probability and Statistics
- 10th 2021 in Seoul, South Korea, July 19-23 2021. conference website. Pre-meeting for young researchers: July 17-18, 2021.
- 9th 2016 in Toronto, Canada, July 11-15, conference website. Pre-meeting for young researchers: July 7-8, 2016.
- 8th 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey, July 9-14, conference website, 750 participants.
Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA)
ISI World Statistics Congress
One World summer courses and seminar series
- One World Probability Project project website.
- Bernoulli-IMS One World Symposium 2020, August 24 - 28, 2020.
Latin American Congress in Probability and Mathematical Statistics (CLAPEM)
- XVI CLAPEM 2023 in São Paulo, Brazil, July 10-14, 2023, conference website.
- XV CLAPEM 2019 in Merida, Yucatán, Mexico, December 1-6, 2019, conference website.
- XIV CLAPEM 2016 in San José, Costa Rica, December 5-9, conference website.
- XIII CLAPEM 2014 in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, September 22-26, conference website.
- complete list
Brazilian School of Probability
- XXV EBP in Campinas, Brazil, August 8-13, 2022. conference website.
- XXIV EBP, August 31-September 04, 2020. conference website.
- XXIII EBP in São Carlos, Brazil, July 22-27, 2019. conference website.
- XX EBP in São Carlos, Brazil, July 4-9 2016, conference website.
European Meeting of Statisticians (EMS)
- 34th 2023 in Warsaw, Poland, July 3-7, conference website.
- 33rd 2022 in Moscow, Russia, July 18-22 (cancelled).
- 32nd 2019 in Palermo, Italy, July 22-26, conference website.
- 31st 2017 in Helsinki, Finland, July 24-28, conference website.
- complete list
European Young Statisticians Meeting (EYSM)
- 23rd 2023 in Ljubljana, Slovenia, September. conference website.
- 22nd 2021 in Athens, Greece, September 6 - 10. conference website.
- 21st 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia, July 29 - August 2, conference website.
- 20th 2017 in Uppsala, Sweden, August 14-18, conference website.
- complete list