The Bernoulli Society organizes or sponsors several meetings in the area of mathematical statistics and probability, whether physical, virtual, or mixed.
Organizers of a meeting seeking sponsorship should email their request to the Bernoulli Society Scientific Secretary (see Who is Who in the Bernoulli Society for the email address), giving a short summary of the meeting details including dates. The Scientific Secretary will then ask Bernoulli Society Executive Committee to approve the sponsorship.
Bernoulli Society requires three things of a Bernoulli-sponsored meeting:
- They display the Bernoulli logo in publicity;
- They ensure there is a named Bernoulli Society member on the programme committee, who will ensure the meeting is publicized in Bernoulli News as a Bernoulli sponsored meeting and write a brief post-meeting report for Bernoulli News;
- Finally there should be a reduced registration fee for Bernoulli Society members unless the meeting charges a flat fee to all participants.
Subject to deadlines and to space being available, meetings sponsored by Bernoulli Society may submit short notices advertising their meetings for inclusion in Bernoulli News and Bernoulli e-Briefs. (See Publications for e-mail addresses of the Editors of Bernoulli News and Bernoulli e-Briefs.)
- XVI Latin American Congress in Probability and Mathematical Statistics in São Paulo, Brazil, July 10-14, 2023. conference website.
- 43rd Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications 2023 in Lisbon, July 24-28 2023. conference website.
Bernoulli regular meetings
Bernoulli-IMS World Congress in Probability and Statistics
- 10th 2021 in Seoul, South Korea, July 19-23 2021. conference website. Pre-meeting for young researchers: July 17-18, 2021.
- 9th 2016 in Toronto, Canada, July 11-15, conference website. Pre-meeting for young researchers: July 7-8, 2016.
- 8th 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey, July 9-14, conference website, 750 participants.
Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA)
ISI World Statistics Congress
One World summer courses and seminar series
- One World Probability Project project website.
- Bernoulli-IMS One World Symposium 2020, August 24 - 28, 2020.
Latin American Congress in Probability and Mathematical Statistics (CLAPEM)
- XVI CLAPEM 2023 in São Paulo, Brazil, July 10-14, 2023, conference website.
- XV CLAPEM 2019 in Merida, Yucatán, Mexico, December 1-6, 2019, conference website.
- XIV CLAPEM 2016 in San José, Costa Rica, December 5-9, conference website.
- XIII CLAPEM 2014 in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, September 22-26, conference website.
- complete list
Brazilian School of Probability
- XXV EBP in Campinas, Brazil, August 8-13, 2022. conference website.
- XXIV EBP, August 31-September 04, 2020. conference website.
- XXIII EBP in São Carlos, Brazil, July 22-27, 2019. conference website.
- XX EBP in São Carlos, Brazil, July 4-9 2016, conference website.
European Meeting of Statisticians (EMS)
European Young Statisticians Meeting (EYSM)
- 22nd 2021 in Athens, Greece, September 6 - 10. conference website.
- 21st 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia, July 29 - August 2, conference website.
- 20th 2017 in Uppsala, Sweden, August 14-18, conference website.
- 19th 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic, August 31- September 4, conference website.
- complete list